Days are getting colder and it is time for warm breakfast again. I felt like eating something creamy and heartwarming. And guess what I came up with, my very own millet porridge variation. I’m excited to share it with you.
VANILLA MILLET PORRIDGE
Preparation time: 15 mins Servings: 1 bowl
INGREDIENTS FOR MILLET PORRIDGE
- 80g Millet Flakes
- 350ml Almond milk (or any other plant-based milk you like)
- 2tbsp Agave Syrup
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 1tbsp white almond butter
- Nuts (I love using peanuts, but you can use whatever you like)
- Some pieces of vegan chocolate. I love when it starts melting
- Or whatever you want 🙂
INSTRUCTIONS MILLET PORRIDGE
- Put all ingredients for the porridge into a pan over medium heat for about 5 minutes until it is nicely smooth
- Put the warm porridge into your bowl and decorate it with the toppings of your choice.
- You can wait until the chocolate is a bit melted and then enjoy it while it is still warm.